Conditions and Terms
PAY ATTENTION: The responsibility for verifying whether the goods are legal for shipment into your country is entirely on YOU.
The order of any products at our online store is available for persons over 18 only. The order / purchase fulfilment is the confirmation that the personal data and contact details indicated by you are correct and that your age is 18 or above. Providing deliberately false information is a crime, and the responsibility for this lies entirely with you. Brumer.com reserves the right to refuse to sell the product unilaterally if we suspect the violation of the age limit established on our website.
Products and Goods
When you purchase and / or use any product sold by us, you agree that it is intended for research purposes only. By conducting any research using any product sold by us, you agree to use well-equipped place with all necessary safety aids and technological requirements. You also agree to conduct a full risk assessment of any product sold by us and will not take any action or permit any action that could increase the risk of harm or damage to any person or property.
Delivery time: Within the EU countries – up to 7 days.
All over the world – up to 45 days.
Please note that these dates are approximate and may change. Specify the terms and details of delivery for each order with the manager. Brumer.com is not responsible for delivery issues caused by the fault of the buyer or transport company.
Such situations include:
- Situations in which the postal service can not complete the delivery due to incorrectly provided delivery address, contacts or other important information that could lead to a delivery problem.
- Situations when the postal service left a notice of the attempted delivery, and you did not track the information left by the delivery service.
Any order confiscated by customs will not be considered for refund or reshipment, because the responsibility for ensuring that ALL the ordered goods are legal in your country is completely on you. If the order is suspended at the customs office, you should contact the customs department of your country, as was assumed before delivery, that you checked the legal status of your order and all the products are legal. Countries that do not receive refund / re-delivery and are classified as high risk due to high confiscation rates are Sweden, Norway, Finland, Italy, Belgium, Australia and any other country outside the EU. The citizens of all these countries buy at their own risk and without compensation in any form.
Claims for incorrect or missing items:
The claims for any items missing in the order, the wrong product or any inconsistencies in your order placed in the online store brumer.com, must be made in writing within 7 days from the delivery date. Please email your particularized claims to [email protected] and provide clear photos of items received with packaging.
Terms of Payment
All orders must be paid in full before shipment. On the next business day after receiving the full payment your order will be processed for delivery (usually).
By purchasing goods at our store, you agree to the following statements:
- The site is intended only for use by persons aged 18 or above.
- We are not responsible for the actions of individuals or groups that purchased products at this website.
- The information provided on this website is only for information, historical, educational and scientific purposes.
- Brumer.com has no intentions to encourage or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
- You must check the legality of our products in your country of residence before purchase.
- We are not responsible for customers who violate the laws of their country of residence.
- All products are sold strictly for research purposes, such as references to GC / MS, primary reagent testing and receptor binding assays in vitro.
- You agree to reimburse us for prosecution and assume responsibility for all the imported goods.
- You agree that you will assess the risk of the compounds and the way they are used, and will not take or permit any action that may lead to damage or an increased risk of harm to any person or property.
- By purchasing goods from this site, you agree that all the compounds are only for research use, primarily for testing reagents and links to GC / MS in well-equipped places with all necessary safety equipment.
- By agreeing to our terms, you agree that you are either a research institution, chemistry student, or facility. We do not allow or accept orders from anyone other than those listed above.
- By ticking the box, you agree to the following: you agree that you will not hold brumer.com liable for any harm caused by any improper use of any product. You are responsible for making orders or taking actions with the respect to purchase or import legislation. Products sold at brumer.com are not intended to be purchased, owned or used by persons under the age of 18, and you agree that you are not younger than this age and do not order from someone else’s name for delivery to persons under 18 years old. All compounds are supplied for laboratory use, primarily for testing reagents and references to GC / MS only.
Brumer.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is suspected of abusing their products, with full refund if the order was paid for but not sent. In this case, users will be blocked on the site. Brumer.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you take the responsibility for any possible violation. The responsibility for verifying that the contents of your orders are 100% legal for use and importation into your country is entirely on you.